Thursday, October 1, 2009

damn every thing but the circus

Today, being Thursday I am trying to stay in the moment. It is a challenge when I have many projects. I am a multi-tasker. It's one of my giftings. But some days it feels like one of my burdens. There have been moments lately when it feels like I'm juggling bowling balls.

The truth of the matter is that Life is good. It seems like a three ring circus but it's good none the less. I have plenty of work right now. And the projects are good projects. They are creative, I am able to work independently and I am making a living as an artist. I am living my dream.

When did the projects change from juggling nerf balls to juggling bowling balls? I believe it's my perspective... am I focused on the positive or the negative? am I in the moment? am I present... right here right now? Or am I looking ahead at all my deadlines wondering how I going to do it all??!!!

So I have to stop myself (often) and do the next indicated action and pay attention right here right now. Eating something doesn't hurt either.

I try to show up and do the best I can each day. Some days my best is better than others. And that's okay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment